Chicken Pot Pie- It doesn’t Get Any Easier
Chicken Pot Pie
This chicken pot pie came about because my husband didn't prefer the pie crust and we wanted to try something differen.t
- Large Pot
- 13×9 Baking Dish
- 1 Box Stove Top Chicken Flavored Stuffing
- 1 Box Stove Top Cornbread Flavored Stuffing
- 1 16-24oz Bag of Frozen Mixed Veggies
- 1 Small Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Small Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Large Cans Chicken Breast or 1-2lbs fresh chicken cooked
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare Stuffing as directed.
- In a large pan, combine the cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup.
- Once soup is heated and starting to bubble, add your chicken.
- You then want to season as you wish. I used a pinch of garlic powder, onion powder, salt and a healthy pinch of pepper at this point.
- Once chicken and soup have started to bubble, add mixed veggies.
- Heat this mixture thoroughly.
- As soon as it becomes bubbly, spoon mixture evenly into your 13×9 baking dish.
- Fluff your stuffing and spoon this over your chicken, soup and veggies.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the oven, baking for approximately one hour.
- After one hour, uncover and allow the top to brown by baking for around 15 more minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve with mashed potatoes or just as a stand alone dish.